Sunday, May 31, 2020

Covid 19

I'd like to say that for me what I believe deeply is that, "Everything that ever was, ever will be, or is right now, is perfect" and this is a complex belief but rock solid within me for my own reasons. In terms of the virus and of the New World Order/Conspiracy mindedness, I have been, I am and I will continue to ignore it to the best of my ability. I choose to focus my energy upon my life and those I love for I have only so much energy.


Whatever forces there may be, totalitarian, spiritual, whatever, they get my body only not my mind and not my eternal soul. What I will not give to them any longer is FEAR. I have no fear. I don't know why this has happened as I have been fearful all of my life but now I have no fear and believe me, these
mutherfuckers be what they are, they relish our FEAR. They'll starve to death if they have to live off of David B Sky cause I ain't on the menu anymore, Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment