Friday, February 19, 2021


A Cosmic Road Trip

By David Sky

Mind is in the backseat and he is NOT happy about it, let me tell you. It's a delicate thing with mind as he needs a lot of love and attention yet cannot be overindulged so I've never had children but I imagine it's something of that kind of balance?
"You know - " Mind begins and I shush him.
"Mind, honest to God, man, you did a great job of looking in the rear view mirror for all those years and I dearly love you, you know that right?"
"Define love," Mind says petulantly.
"Look, Mind, it's a team effort here, not all about you, man. Just look out the window and enjoy the scenery it's pretty cool, really beautiful countryside, a gorgeous day - just chill, Heart's got the wheel. He's the only one who really knows where we're going - Heart you know where we're going, right?"
Heart, never much for words, "O yeah. I got this".
See, Mind. Lie back into it, man, Heart's got this. You and me, we can just chill and enjoy the ride now. This is awesome, try to appreciate that.
I'm not certain how reassured Mind is but he's quiet for a change so I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment