Sunday, May 10, 2015

Calgon, Take Me Away!

(little adventures in Belize)
Calgon, Take Me Away!!!

On the rare morning I stay asleep long enough, the hopper flight from Corozal Town airport out to the Islands in the Caribbean sea wakes me at 7:34AM as it tears off so close over the house sounds like it's crashing.

Good Morning Belize! I snap awake. Another day above ground, another victory.

"In your face, Reaper!"


Tomorrow we'll be on that flight razing the tile roof of the Maya Hotel winging our way out to Caye Caulker for a month. Just flying to San Pedro then taking the water taxi to Caulker. I'm really looking forward to seeing the lay of the land from the low flying hopper plane. I'll have the camera ready I know it's gonna go by fast !

Hunter S. Thompson, "Buy the ticket, take the ride".


No comments:

Post a Comment