Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Into The Heart of all Things

I take my spirituality 
With a fist full of dirt - 
Do you understand? 

I gather up all my faith 
And I find that it is 
Nothing at all 

This is of no concern
Yes, this is perfect,
I prefer to travel light

I stand in natural unity
Always and forever
With the Welfare of All

The instinct of a Mongoose
Rising up in mortal threat
Against the snakes,

I bristle with distrust
At the institutes of men
All authority on this earth


I take the extra time 
To wander through temples
Knocking over the icons

My mind glances easily
Off of the surface of things
Born to seek the depths

I know the true voice
Of the Great Gaia Spirit
The mother of this body

And now with each breath of life
I drive my crude sword 


Deeper into the heart of all things

No comments:

Post a Comment