Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tripping From a Mushroom's Point of View


Hey, psst, dude - you ready to trip on some humans!?
Wha? I think I nodded off – what now - ?
Well, I hope so cause they’re coming our way right now. Hey don't tell me you've never tripped on humans before?
No, honestly, I haven’t ever - “tripped” as you say.
Oh, wow, a neophyte? Well, well are you in for some fun, kid. Okay, they’re getting close so I think this shit is going down. Not much time now just listen up cause we’ve been eatin by these humans for millenniums. Personally, I love me some human. I mean Srsly! First rate nervous system. Some say Dolphin's better but never had dolphin myself so I don't know?
I don't understa -
Listen - first of all, bro, relax. Really that's the only advice. Chill. You’re in for a quite a ride. Don’t let it get to you, right? Just enjoy it. Go with the flow. Repeat that to me now.
Sounds maybe easier said then done?
No repeat, “Go With the Flow” dammit!
“Go with the flow” the neophyte said without much conviction.
Anyway, Tripping Spores on humans is as natural as sucking life out of death, right. Just let yourself break up and flow on through them. It’s wild beyond your wildest imaginings, trust me on that. We may end up in the same one but doesn’t matter since once we cross the brain barrier and light up their fabulous – if you don't mind my sayin! - nervous system. You’ll see soon enough O and listen even if we’re not in the same human, we can hook up again once our symbiosis with their full nervous system is complete O dude here we go … laugh, bro, laugh … this is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment