Tuesday, December 24, 2019

12th of January 2020 - Our Moon's relationship to the Nodes


The South Node of the Moon will be less than a one degree orb to the Saturn Pluto conjunction and Mercury along with the Sun will be on the South Node less than 1/2 a degree orb and less than a one degree orb to Saturn Pluto so this is a tight little transiting astrological stellium. Our Sun, our Self, our intellect, our ego, Mercury, our thought, way of thinking, (how we speak to ourselves inside our own dear skulls) and communication on this potentially spiritual point in our charts as well as the big Saturn Pluto conjunction. This is a lot of energy taking a moment to connect at 21/22 degrees Capricorn wherever that may fall in our natal chart.
The Moon to nodes is heavy duty by some reckonings and my Moon in natal sextile to the NN and trine the SN, thankfully, I'll say. I think to take a very spiritual view of this big picture wise, Think Pluto Soul and Saturn Body and we have transformation and restructuring of the Soul Body on the South Node of the Moon associated with past life and karma so I don't think it's unreasonable to see this as some kind of opportunity for blowing out the energy of whatever it is that does not serve our greatest good. To me, this can be a transcendent experience to concur with what a lot of energy and light workers have been saying.
I say, Knock on Wood, 'cause I'm not all that confident in myself but I am confident that God or The Universe has it all figured out no matter how I may "see it" from my view here as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment