Saturday, September 3, 2022

Mars Retrograde in Gemini 2022/23

This incredible Mars transit through Gemini hitting my 10th house driving me back into study while Pluto steady searches my soul in opposition to my Cancer Moon. It often feels that I am dying physically so, I mean, primarily, and yet I live. What is not killing me is in some literal process of making me stronger.

So long as I live, I vow to drive this crude sword deeper and deeper into the Heart-of-All-Things.
This body and ego self is a ridiculous thing as hapless as any little bird but my true self is indomitable, never born so never to die and I must remind all these planets, kindly but firmly, and even our Sun itself that while all of you will wink out of existence in only a few billion years, the Thing I Am is eternal. None of you are the master of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment