Saturday, October 29, 2022

Jupiter Retrograde 2022 - Personal Astrology by David Sky

 


Today Jupiter retrogrades back to 29 degrees Pisces, the last degree of the last sign. This happens right about exactly as Mars retrogrades at 25 degrees Gemini. Collectively, there is some general sense of completing a cycle, of perhaps some culmination or perhaps an eclipse, not to forget this is happening in the midst of this Scorpionic eclipse season.

Jupiter the largest planet, the Great Benefic, the energy of expansion, optimism, inclusive not exclusive, open minded and lucky is also Zeus the King of the Gods who threw down lightening bolts from Mount Olympus striking humans who dared test his will - in Vedic Jupiter in Retrograde is said to bring Karma. I have my Sun in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter, along with Jupiter itself at home there by sign, and Mars and Mercury. I also have my Sagittarius Sun square the nodes of the moon at 29 degrees Virgo and Pisces, perhaps my most challenging natal aspect.
Jupiter first hit 29 degrees 27 minutes of Pisces, my SN on May 8th and this was about the time when I gave up on my YouTube channel that had meant so much to me for nearly two years. At that time, I gave up on a lot and for better or worse laid down into what seems a transformative process over which I feel no control and, in fact, have begun to suspect that this is the very purpose of what I am experiencing now with Pluto transit opposite Natal Moon while not the only challenge playing into this, the most profound. I take note that Jupiter will hit my SN again and finally just before it races through Aries early next year just days before my birthday on December 17th. I think that I am waiting for some kind of mouth to mouth resuscitation from the Universe and my best guess is that this last hit may bring it because the retrograde hit is only days away on November 4th and at this point just cannot yet imagine any kind of rejuvenation.
Simultaneously, Neptune that will be within orb of influence for all of us by transit as to Jupiter as it retrogrades back into Pisces is square my natal Sun that today is exactly opposed by Mars stationing retrograde. Saturn opposes Uranus for me this year as it conjuncts Chiron in its retrograde. The Nov 8th eclipse hits exactly my Progressed Moon now transiting Scorpio, not to forget progressed energy in any of this. My progressed Sun forms an exact semi-sextile to this Jupiter South Node conjunction so for me this must represent a profound karmic ending. My progressed Sun will enter Pisces in July of 2023 and I feel this will represent a profound change for me that will see me now at the age of 62 over 30 years likely to my end here on this earth.
But honestly, I feel now numb like maybe a random piece of wood on the ground. I barely have the physical energy to breathe, it seems. In some strange way, I feel as if I do not actually exist now. I am out of time and out of space. I no longer have the will to meditate and even prayer is almost negated. Oddly, I feel though that this is exactly as it should be and I feel little desire to fight back. Instead of struggling to stand up as I have done so often in the past, thinking much of this autoimmune attack in 2008 and how I was told that I would be dead within a year and how I shook that off and stood up and walked again and how now I instead just remain on the ground looking up passively at the clouds passing overhead with barely the will to think.
This eclipse on the 8th will also be on a Progressed Moon that is separating my four degrees from my natal Venus in Scorpio that was severely challenged last year by a Saturn Square culminating as a long Uranus opposition cleared, a real one two punch for our Gurl Venus. My love life and relationship stood up well to this outer planet scissor effect so what it was about was my own, internal relationship energies that speak as well to a SN at 29 degrees Pisces, my 7th House of relationship. This is something to keep in mind in terms of especially a challenging Uranus transit to ones Venus or the 7th House, that this does not necessarily mean the end of a relationship. It will have to do with Venus energies and relationship in general but think of it always first as a transit that actives natal (and progressed energies) and perhaps in the case or Uranus (or Saturn or Pluto for that matter) as a stress test such as an engineer might do on a bridge to determine the condition of its structural integrity.
Anyway, Uncle Universe. Uncle God. I got nothing. I got nothing but I am in here somewhere still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment