Monday, February 26, 2018

Walking Away from Juggling (Metaphysical Essay)




Woke thinking about the necessity to formally collapse the energy manifestation portal opened thinking how I had already been doing this just as an instinct and rolling it around in my mind a bit still just laying still having just woken - is this the right thing to do? and how do I know all this and should I consult an expert? then thinking no lay here and consult Source and that felt about right. So I did lay there and consult.
That led me to think about how a new energetic manifestation portal could be opened and then to thinking about for what then - after all the sky is not the limit - so I thought health, right, and yes that felt right. I thought too of wealth and thought to focus upon health for now so as not to get ahead of myself as I am feeling my through uncharted depths as it is - but, I became certain that this is not as I thought simply a bunch of nonsense and Abraham Hicks makes more sense than ever.
Then I following the path still having not moved my head from waking so as not to shake the spell and it led to trust in Source and I thought of that beautiful biblical line, "see the birds of the air and the flowers in the field, neither do they sow nor reap and yet their Father above does provide for them" and how that doesn't mean doing nothing, no it means trusting that what we do is supported by the universe itself not limited. I thought about abundance how that works about not giving in to that feeling of lack that makes me feel like I must clutch onto whatever it is I value or feel that I "have". Collapse the energy vortex in faith that if need be I can open it again - let it go, let it come, let it go, like the sun passing overhead descending into the earth and living in that faith in the darkness that the sun will rise again from the other horizon soon enough.
Then I thought wow right about Chakra energy feeling that same fear of lack that if I can push it up past the heart, I must then fight to keep it there for fear it will "fall" and I won't be able to get it back up. I had to laugh at myself on that one. I had felt intuitively best to keep in heart centered that is what feels best and it makes sense energetically because there is no effort in keeping it there only for me in pushing it higher. Then I thought fine even to let if drop down into the base Chakra for me anyway for life is for the living and romantic love and all of living for which I am so grateful and that the spiritual is in the carnal world, after all, everything is spirit, even the table I rap, rap rap my knuckles on here now.
So I got up seeking coffee and let everything collapse like a juggler who turns away from the juggling leaving the bowling pins to clatter behind him on the stage floor. Yea that feels right, too, time to make love to a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment