Thursday, August 12, 2021

Aurora Quiroz Garcia

I wish you were sitting here in bed with me now looking out at the Caribbean it's so beautiful and the temperature is perfect with the big doors open and the front door closed,  the air is still delicious even without the cross breeze. You would be leaning against my shoulder and I would have my arm around you and I would probably be kissing the top of your head and admiring your Aurora smell, my love. I imagine you falling asleep here in my arms. This is the coolest it has been since I have been in Playa del Carmen truly feels delicious. The lights of Cozumel are just coming up against the darkening eastern sky. I love you so much I can't encompass it with words but I keep trying for I am a poet most of all, at the heart of it, a poet in love with Aurora is the thing I am now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment