Saturday, August 7, 2021

Bulwonkle, Tourist Detective: FInding Bigfoot



Beverly puts down Tim Dorsey and moans – not in the good way, either.
Finding Bigfoot seriously is there not anything else on TV.
No. Just this and a Big Bang Theory we've seen at least five times, maybe six?
Let's watch it again, then, Beverly says sincerely.
Come on, I entreat it's not about Bigfoot at all. It's not about Finding Bigfoot -
Beverly cuts me off, Goddammit Bull the show is called “Finding Bigfoot” I think that means that it IS about Bigfoot and about Finding Bigfoot, don't ya think?
You never see the magic, Beverly, shaking my head. You know you got more than a little Sheldon in you. She hits me and pretty hard and changes the channel to The Big Bang Theory. I am not deterred now it is my mission to bring appreciation to this little masterpiece of theater. I go to the kitchen and find a bottle of Jack Daniels about three quarters full and take it back to the bedroom with two shot glasses.
Beverly says, aw Babe do you miss your show so bad you have to bury your sorrows in Jack?
No, I tell her, put Finding Bigfoot back on it's just starting and every time the big Dufus says, “Squatchy”, we take a shot.
Beverly switches it back, laughing appreciatively and I fill two shot glasses just in time as the big Dufus says “Squatchy” in the intro. By the time the show is about half over, the bottle is empty.
Holy shit that guy says Squatchy a lot! Bev exclaims. I think we'd need two full bottles to make it through a whole show?
So you're warming up to it, Bev?
Hell yeah this is a hoot let's watch the rest of it, Bev says happily. Let's get two bottles next time and try to make it through a whole show, it's a challenge now - adding, but you know there is no such thing as a Bigfoot so they will never find one, right?
I don't know that actually. I know that you can't resist a challenge, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment