Saturday, January 29, 2022

Three Sheets in the Winds Personal Astrology - Pluto Opposite my Moon & Pluto Return for USA

 


Three Sheets in the Wind

By David Sky


I’ve lived a life characterized by failure and disappointment and stand now on the brink of  spiritual, emotional, psychic & physical ruination. This is clearly my destiny and I feel yet no strong pull to resist what is clearly dissolution of self. Pluto hits exact opposition to my natal moon on February 27th 2022 and coincidentally Pluto also hits its exact Pluto Return for the United States of America on March 17th 2022. For astrologers playing along that means Pluto of the USA is within minutes of conjunction to my natal Moon in Cancer. 

Pluto entered Capricorn late in 2008 and has been steadily exploring and cataloging the shadow side of self ever since steadily undermining for me my 5th house that by transit I see a lot as representing The Self (The Sun Self) our light, our creativity, our sense of romantic passion and the part of us that wants to shine and to play and have fun. Pluto has been doing this work in the 10th House in the USA chart which is the House representing Government, control, the status quo just look at the social environment as we head toward March 17th and two to three long years of “transformation of (Self/Country)”. At least this Pluto Opposite Moon energy ends sooner for me ... another year from now ... Calgon Take Me Away 


I submit Pluto and, if it’s all the same to you, I’m just going to call you “Calgon” in my mind and hereafter it will be simply a deep sigh with, “Calgon take me away”.


Poof no more Pluto Problems only Calgon Taking Me Away damn astrology comes through again with advice to lean heavily into Neptunian self delusion and avoidance as a coping mechanism of last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment