Saturday, March 5, 2022

Progressed Sun Changing Signs

 


My computer's dying God bless her pea pickin heart she's hung in there a long time and since I don't like typing on a phone keypad, my rants will die out. O well, no great loss to the world, don't I know. I see it in my chart and am coming to except my own obliteration and give myself to it now trusting that submission is best if for no other reason than I got nothing else.

June 20th 2023 my progressed Sun hits Zero degrees Pisces and I'm pretty sure that finish line will put me finally and forever given that it is a 30 years progressed Sun transit on the Other Side of giving any fucks at all which is beginning to feel a little appealing at this point after expending so very many fucks in this life.

Still alive though to those who wished me dead early in 2020 when I said Covid is a false flag attack and not a naturally occurring virus, and then again when I said I won't be getting these genetically modified vaccines and I'm still alive now will be fully 14 years on May 21st after being told that I would be dead within one year from "malignant MS" when I handed over a three page paper well documented, I feel, proving their diagnosis wrong refusing their meds under dire warnings of my own demise. That was when I stopped listening t doctors and started listening to other people posting on the internet and began to heal from a catastrophic autoimmune attack caused very most likely by a series of allergy vaccinations.

Live and Learn -

So don't look for me to start "trusting the science" any time soon guys.

Question Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment