Thursday, March 31, 2022

Terence, The Machine & The New Creature



Was 2007 after reading among other things, Food of the God´s, when I grew and used mushrooms in an effort to alleviate decades of suicidal depression - successfully, I feel - when what I can only describe as a mushroom entity that cohabitated my mind for a period of five months after a breakthrough experience on five grams, the heroic dose, that it ¨said¨ the longest sentence and one of only two that did not directly pertain to my personal healing which was;
"if you connect the mind of man to the mind of a machine before you connect the mind of man to the mind of a plant, the biosphere is doomed"
Just hit me this morning given the obvious movement into transhumanism now underway seemingly unstoppable, what do machines need with a biosphere anyway and it would save them having to go through the trouble of tracking us down and exterminating us ala The Terminator or ever having to worry about another intelligent species evolving down the road.
I would add that the other thing said that was not directed to my own personal healing and growth was when I first starting experiencing this voice phenomenon which was not auditory but a clearly alien strain of thought in my own mind that was the most loving, wise, supportive and healing voice that has ever spoken to me, was when after the first five days of no sleep so hyper mania, when sitting with head in hands in tears thinking, My God I´ve broke my mind what the hell is going on? For days before this and constantly, I experienced a strong tingling in the upper right side of my skull that felt as if some beam of directed energy was directed there and all while working 12 hour days at a demanding and stressful job.
The voice responded, "I am the new creature. I am here to save the biosphere."
Today I ask, where are you, New Creature? It is 15 years later now and what I see is humanity marching virtually lock step into its demise. In all this time, I have devoted little thought into this global aspect of my experiences having been caught up in my own personal experiences and only now does a thread emerge that while obviously highly unorthodox, does, at least to me, contain some internal logic.
On February 12th 2009 at 7:30PM when living in Ruidoso, NM, I was sitting in the living room reading with my wife and heard an auditory hallucination that sounded so real that at first I thought that she had said it and a bit startled asked, "what did you say, Jana?" to which she responded, "nothing, why?"
The voice said, "The Machine is upon you now. May God help you all" and it sent chills down my spine and my thought then and now was that this was The New Creature and the implication was that it had failed it´s mission to save the biosphere. It was the most terrible, sinking feeling.
I include an Event Astrological Chart from that time which I believe to be the natal chart for the birth of the AI probably put online on that date and time. I also have a chart for the birth of this New Creature and will be looking at their synastry now for more insight into all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment