Monday, August 29, 2022

Mars Transit to 7th House of Gemini in Mundane Chart of USA


Astrology by David Sky
So using the Sibly chart not to get all into that but this is the most accepted chart and my thought after all is said and done, since July 4th is such a national holiday in America and has been for so long now, I feel like this is where the energy is concentrated.
The coming Mars retrograde especially, but the whole 7th month long Mars transit to Gemini in the 7th house of the USA feels in my bones like the core of the overarching energy of the USA's Pluto Return. What I am looking for in the Pluto Return is both some insight into how so it may play out in our reality as well as trigger points and this Mars through the 7th retrograding just before the mid term elections seems of great, perhaps not hyperbolic to say, even grave import.
While there are many trigger points during this multi year Pluto Return for the USA, given the martial nature of the US since its inception and its present insistence upon aggression virtually worldwide now, I feel we must consider with this transit outside influences having an impact upon the Pluto Return that I see primarily as an internal affair. Pluto in the 2nd is said to indicate finances of the country and certainly that is at play but most of all in a late degree of Capricorn representing the Government, Pluto has been doing its thing of shadow work in this government sign since 2008, going into the hidden, secret and dark places leading up to what most would consider is set to be at least some kind of fundamental transformation.
The 2nd house to me is also fixed earth, an earth house, the ground, so it feels to me that the impact could be more than a transformation in the financial sector. The Square of Saturn to Uranus is huge in this Pluto Return also forming a last hurrah near the time that Mars Retrogrades. Uranus is in the 6th house so two earth houses in this square and squares are always pressure, Saturn to Uranus a tension and pressure between the government and the people in the broadest sense, I think most could agree. I see things unapologetically through the lens of a so called Conspiracy Theorist which I well imagine is how Pluto may be seeing things, come down to it, having been rooting around in those classified basements for almost fifteen years now.
Mars is of course Martial especially in a mundane chart of a country and since the 7th house here is the house of foreign countries and open enemies, it certainly feels like Mars is a potential threat. In this transit just considering two conjunctions, there seems to be a clear martial aspect. First, Mars hits Uranus and anyone who has had significant Uranus to Mars transits especially or Uranus to Mars in synastry knows that this is a powerful combination given to volatile, erratic and rash energies with a strong dose of Who-Knows-What. I have to go back through the timeline and look at everything else during these long seven months because obviously there is a lot going on. Mercury soon will be retrograding over the Midheaven here another government pressure point and surely something will come up and likely around whatever Pluto has dug up from the basement.
Mars Return in the midst of this Mars Retrograde and in the 7th house and much like Uranus points very much to martial energy but with Uranus seems like well could be an outside force acting upon the US perhaps in some unexpected way (screams cyber attack) this Mars Return feels internal to me and my clairaudience, just to be honest here, said when I first laid eyes on it, "Internal Conflict" that I interpretated first as civil war possibly but then thinking about it, perhaps this Mars Return represents a point when the US military stands in some martial fashion at odds somehow with the civilian leadership of the government and given present circumstances worldwide, perhaps in regards to aggression to or from a foreign power.
My disadvantage now is that for reasons of successfully negotiating my own once in a lifetime Pluto transit, I have divorced myself from the information flow of current events. Just include my notes here hoping someone else can contribute and develop this further and I will be going back to this as my energy, much maligned now, allows.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment