Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Cancer Moon


It's internal as if experiencing the world through my heart. Feelings like sonar pinging out into the world that is recognized when the ping returns and hits the heart with its signal. It's almost as if the world itself does not exist on the outside only this heart representation of the world exists on the inside. When my heart is breaking, the world itself is breaking. When my heart is broken like it is right now, the world is broken. The world is a shattered thing, a tumble of sharp, cold, hard shards of shattered glass glistening wetly in the soft, internal warmth of my heart place. With Cancer in the moon position, at least for me, it doesn't come with that protective shell, it's just the mush inside the crab shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment