Thursday, December 28, 2017

Surrendering to the Mystery


Poems become incantations, incantations become intentions, intentions become prayers. I pray in the name of love for the strength to surrender fully to The Mystery, fully meaning fearlessly, fully meaning faithfully. I pray for the wisdom to discern that precise spiritual pivot that is the perfect fulcrum point of self wherein I can leverage my own personal power gracefully and seamlessly, strong as a ballerina in balanced poise. May acquiescence rest easy upon my shoulders like some cherished shawl made with the loving patience of ancestral maidens. May my sword remain sheathed upon its quiet side blessed by the stalwart will of ancestral warriors. May grace guide my hand and the wisdom of God light my way such that the darkest night is no less illuminated than is the brightest day. May each exhalation release disease and each inhalation invite peace now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment