Saturday, January 27, 2018

Calling on Jupiter - Poem become Invocation


You come to me now Power I need you and you need Me
All Power you are Me and I am you we are one thing now
Jupiter, my Benefactor, come now in your full brightness
Slip in behind the long shadow of our old friend Saturn
Jupiter my love and Self come embrace me with open arms
Tolerant, Open, Inclusive, Expansive, Optimistic, Abundant

My Angels and guides, known and unknown, come to me now
Only in light, love, in service of my greatest good and purpose,
Grandma Angel I love you so much thank you for holding me
You Bards of the cosmic winds you come and speak through me
You know my intentions, you know my heart, you whisper to me
Sing to me now the songs I was born to sing, tell me your stories

Every dawn dawning from all pasts and futures you come to me
Every bird singing from all pasts and futures you come sing to me
Every mountain ever arisen from the crust of the earth arise now
Every sea and every ocean that’s ever been or will be you wash me
Every single stone great and small you preach to me now I’ll listen
You my Sun who is my Self as I am You all your light is mine now

No comments:

Post a Comment