Monday, October 4, 2021

Jack the Cat on His Work


The Artists Perspective on His Work: 

Medium: Paper

By Jack the Cat


Jack explains his creative process here in his own words:
"I work exclusively in three dimensions. It's just how I see things, I suppose? I use numerous mediums including my own poop - my most under appreciated medium, I must say. I am exalted whenever I work in toilet paper and I doubt it would be a surprise to anyone familiar with my toilet paper work to hear that it is a clear favorite. An untouched roll of toilet paper makes my heart pound with creative fervor.
This particular piece I call, 'Go With The Flow' and I believe here I exercised a great deal of restraint which adds both an existential irony and, I hope, a compelling kind of tension that I'll just let speak for itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment