Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Personal Metaphysical Essay, "The Astral Train" Analogy

 

As with much in life, “The Astral Train” started w a y back in children one night when my mother was putting me to bed, thinking maybe I was seven? She was New Age before New Age was a thing, following a mishmash of I’d call it “Mystical Christianity” and Zoroastrianism with a liberal sprinkling of Taoism. This is one of the core memories of childhood that stands out strongly before I had extensive hypnotherapy to recover childhood memories ever so much as I can:


I am in bed and mom is sitting on the side of the bed trying her best to explain multidimensionality to me in her own special way and it stands so vividly in my sporadically episodic recollection. I am very little in this one memory in bed kind of Mom is tucking me in I think and she’s saying, “Honey, you know how when you turn the knob on the radio and the station you are listening to turns to static but if you keep turning then you get to another station?”


I say yes too this and it gets me thinking.


But,” Mom continues it’s, when you loose that station, it is still there just as the new station that you have tuned into was there before you turned to it … does that make sense?”


She is trying hard to get me to understand I feel this and feel how important this is to understand but it is very difficult but I can kind of see how this is true enough.


Mom sees that I’m getting it and presses into the point, “So this is the way it is in reality there are different vibrational levels like the static, the airwaves, and multiple realities exist just as does this one here with you and I together talking on your bed -”


I have to interrupt because I feel as if I can almost grasp this but not quite and so I ask mom if she can just say that again but slower and she does, patiently but with great determination that it is important that I at the age of seven am familiar with this concept because she feels that now I am “the age of reason”.


I can see that she is hopeful and this makes me hopeful as well and she continues now slower, “So Honey this is an analogy a big word meaning the one thing is like the other but as an example and you know what an example is so there is an astral world where there are things just like here in our world only we do not mostly see it or experience but it is only because we are not dialed into that station, as an example. It is a higher vibrational level -”


She sees she is losing me and goes with a visual I think because she knew how much I loved my electric train set, “Like right here in your room now where we sit here, in the astral world, at a different vibrational level than us, on a different channel of the cosmic radio dial, Honey -there might be a bustling train station!” She said the last with a flourish and a big smile but I leapt off the bed and was out of the bedroom with maybe only one foot hitting the bedroom floor thinking a train was about to run us over with my mom behind me going, “Oh no, Honey, I’m sorry, no it’s not a real train, no one gets run over!”


I calm down finally and, in my child way, it makes some sense to me what she is saying and even understand at some level that this is a spiritual reality my Mom is speaking of but I really do not understand. It obviously leaves a large impact upon me, upon my life really, and I laugh now understanding things with some wisdom and perspective the powerful karmic energy bond that my mother and I share.


So nowadays over 50 years later with much water under the bridge, I speak of the Astral Train in terms of manifestation as a visualization for myself of the 5D reality wherein a given manifestation is en route to my 3D reality from a timeless space of Spirit but nevertheless is quite real and actually in existence literally in spite of the hard, cold fact that it is not yet in my 3D reality. It is a Believe System something Sagittarius and 9th Housers are fond of naturally. The people on the astral train apparently cannot call us and tell us when they will arrive so manifestations all ways come in what is so often called, “Divine Timing”.

No comments:

Post a Comment