Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Covid Years



Posted April 12th 2020

I called BS on Covid out of the shoot as a false flag attack now upon the entire world by the global elite and shocker it was not met with appreciation rather some people said they hope I die of Covid. April of 2022, I did not die, did not Covid, get tested, get vax´d or get scared just annoyed AF with Covid and all the brainwashed masses who bought this bag of stinkin New World Order shit hook, line and sinker

My country called upon me to stand up and be one of many millions of extras in a new movie about an invisible killer stalking us all. I had to decline. Health issues, spiritual issues, questioning the veracity of historically recognized liars issues aside, this movie obviously goes on without me and I think it is a box office hit. So me not being in the movie has made no real difference, call it a wash?

Anyway, I always say that if no children or animals are hurt in the making of your movie, carry on, it's your movie, man. But this movie sucks dead bear, not gonna lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment