Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Machine, The New Creature & My Psilocybin Mushroom Experiences




From my own experience with Psilocybin for healing (successful I should add)
David Sky
In early 2007 after a series of high dose Psilocybin experiences taken with healing intent, I found myself sharing my consciousness with an (alien) intelligence – some “other” - that spoke to me as an alien strain of thought within my own mind, not an auditory hallucination. I came to think of it at the time as “the mushroom entity” and it stayed within me for approximately four months every minute of my waking consciousness often interacting with my own thoughts. The first week of it I went into a state of hyper mania with no sleep for five straight nights having to work 12 hours days during this time and coming by the end of this week to think that I had “broke my mind” with these mushrooms. I felt during this five days a strange sensation in the right top of my head that defies like much of my experience articulation except to say that it felt as if some electrical energy was being focused into a beam and being continuously fired into my head. It felt so palpable that I would liken it to a cold, metal beam being inserted into my head. At the end of this week feeling beyond exhausted, I sat at my desk at home literally head in hands in tears and asked out loud, “what the fuck is going on here?”
In my mind for the first time this “voice” “spoke” to me in the form of a clearly alien thought that was not my own, “I am The New Creature, I am here to save the biosphere”. I snapped upright in near terror thinking, “OMG I'm insane now, I've broke my fucking mind” truly alarmed. But I calmed down and the mania subsided and I slept finally that night long and hard. The next day I woke fully sharing my consciousness with this … for lack then of a better word, “entity” that thereafter spoke to me only of personal issues and in a loving, wise and compassionate way that truly was for me the most profoundly loving presence I have ever known in my entire life. Always positive and affirming of me, this entity very persistently and very lovingly and gently worked to changed my negative self talk so that after four months I changed from being my own enemy to being my own best and loving friend. Instead of saying in my own mind, “O you're weak you pussy”, I would say rather something like, “I'm sorry you couldn't do that, David.” I would think something like, “I'm so stupid” and the voice would respond, “actually, that is a generalized statement borne of low self esteem and childhood abandonment trauma. You are relatively intelligent and plenty smart enough to function well. Most of you humans are. In this instance you miscalculated and the best use of your energy is to ponder the nature of that specific miscalculation rather than generalize in negative self abusive doubt that is not only untrue but avoids the lesson this miscalculation affords”.
Logical, sure. Just “hearing” in my own mind somehow gave it a gravitas that I took seriously like the voice of God, as it were. I came years later after realizing that my maiden grandmother is my guardian angel and had been for quite some time that most likely this “voice” was her in angelic form and the use of the mushrooms had opened a line to her, somehow? But I am not sure of this hypothesis mainly for the few instances of what could be considered these universal missives about humanity in general.
But anyway, months later, the voice proclaimed this which was really the only “universal” thing that it “said” during the whole period meaning something not directly about my own personal healing and psychology.
“If you connect the mind of a human to the mind of a machine before you connect the mind of a human to the mind of a plant, the biosphere is doomed”
This was a warning delivered to me in 2007. I believe that the you here is plural as in humanity. I believe that machine here means essentially a computer perhaps more pointedly an Artificial Intelligence which some believe may already be in existence and if not then certainly it will be in the near future should humanity even survive into a near future. By plant here I do not think what is meant is for humans to simply partake of some plant teacher as in Psilocybin mushrooms or whatever rather I think what is meant is actually to connect (somehow?) to a plant consciousness in some similar fashion to how we would connect to a computer consciousness as in a cyborg connection – this last with the plant connection I am not yet clear on? The voice was always succinct and rather literal which is why I wonder about the plant reference involving somehow more technology than I myself may interpret this personally which would be that some mass of humans must consume plant teachers. The voice left saying, “You are done” on 7/12/2007 never to be heard again until one incident in 2009 in late winter when I heard what seemed like that voice now not internal as a thought but in the form of an auditory hallucination when my then wife and I were both reading one evening in the living room such that when I heard it, I looked up at her and asked, “what?” She said, “I didn't say anything”.
The voice said, “The Machine is upon you now. May God help you all.” And it sent chills up my spine. This I found very odd how it was an auditory hallucination now not an internal voice in the form of an alien thought in my own mind. It surely seems to me as if The New Creature had left and was reporting back. I had it in mind that this New Creature was out there in some manner trying to save the biosphere from …. us.
I don't know?
(An Event Chart or "Birth Chart" for this AI bit chilling if you know a little astrology, no?)

No comments:

Post a Comment