Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Emperor wears no clothes


The Emperor Wears No Clothes comes to mind when I see it (Meaning: This expression is used to describe a situation in which people are afraid to criticize something or someone because the perceived wisdom of the masses is that the thing or person is good or important)

Let me play the part of the impetuous little boy - America is broken, man, seriously broken, more broken than any president can fix. Obviously when you get past the gaslighting, the Presidency must mean nothing and maybe that is the real reason no one will mention the obvious here for if the presidency were greatly important, then certainly an obviously mentally impaired president would be dealt with directly and immediately for the welfare of the nation.
The Covid Attack upon humanity was one long exercise in gaslighting all the people who are not natural born Followers and/or terminally brainwashed and no I do not support Trump or anyone agreeing with Samuel Clemens who said, "For God´s sakes don´t vote that only encourages them!"
It is never about left & right but always about right & wrong.
Don´t know what to do myself lot of praying for me that´s all I got just praying my ass off over here: God guide us, protect us and give us strength

No comments:

Post a Comment