Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Pluto Transit Opposite Natal Moon Experience



I have no family. A person who is remotely related and the son of a cousin who apparently no longer wants anything to do with me no idea why since apparently also I do not warrant even an explanation after they say, "O but you do have family, David" when they ignore even block me for no reason I can imagine but this guy for the 2nd time says something rude and preposterous and I let the 1st one go by because I suspect that he is mentally ill, lot of that in my family, mental illness and incest riddled lineage and not of my own choosing and frankly I have spent an entire lifetime in trying to drop that baggage that is passed down from generation to generation like it is some godawful treasure.
But the 2nd time, he is out.
So let me say this fuck family. I have no country, no place I look back upon with fondness as my beloved home of origin and no family whatsoever so good fuck all that, I am free. And it hurts and it makes me very angry but it is what it is. My friend Tim is visiting the US and enjoying reconnecting with family and encouraging me to join ancestry dot com and I tried to explain to him that while I am happy for him and understand what family means that what family means to him is not at all what family means to me and how to me finding more of them is not exactly any kind of priority in my life because I do not hate myself.
They are welcome to find me, call me, write me, not sure why or how all that became my responsibility in the first place.
Their loss since I am a pretty amazing person and generally very forgiving and good natured but fuck them really and truly just done. Pluto transit opposite natal moon, Bitches, interpretation right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment