Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Political Protest



And this country has the unmitigated audacity to actually create the United States Department of Homeland Security's Disinformation Governance Board to protect us from disinformation. Wow.
I protest this which is my right and insist that what concerns me the most is the disinformation coming from my own government in coordination with the mainstream, corporate media which is a domestic terrorist attack upon us all and the Constitution of the United States of America.
It is crystal clear to myself and millions of other Americans now, a number that is growing by the day, that you have been spreading disinformation yourselves and are now trying to institutionalize your disinformation attacks upon the people and this thin, grossly obvious and darkly ironic ruse is tragically obvious.
David Brian Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment