Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A Soul Dreaming Life



Such a strange time for me personally having been awake for so long now and tired, man, just very, very tired. I walked up to the thing, examined it, took its hand and ran the tip of my finger along the slight ridges of the veins in the back of its hand so I feel like I know this machine that our humanity is become. I think that I have even moved through the classic five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and now this is where I am in my process of grieving over this lost world standing on the precipice of, “Acceptance”.
I have many tools now that I never had before and so I pray simply for acceptance. I really feel this pull now to finally know this thing that I am here anew and on the other side of my grief over losing this bitter, sweet, sweet world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment