Saturday, June 4, 2022

Astrology: Pluto Transit Opposite Natal Moon

Personal Astrology by David Sky
(Note NASA image: "Charon-lit-Pluto: The image shows the dark side of Pluto surrounded by a bright ring of sunlight scattered by haze in its atmosphere. But for a dark crescent zone to the left, the terrain is faintly illuminated by sunlight reflected by Pluto’s moon Charon. Researchers on the New Horizons team were able to generate this image using 360 images that New Horizons captured as it looked back on Pluto’s southern hemisphere."
Pluto having hit this opposition direct already and having stationed less than a one degree orb of opposition to my natal moon, now moves in retrograde ominously closer and closer to direct opposition again only now in retro on July 4th, 2022. While there are other factors always, I force myself to focus here upon the effects of this particular aspect of transit to natal but must include in progressed chart the fact that both progressed Mars and Venus are conjunct in Capricorn within a one degree orb of that 27 degrees 45 minutes and note that there are significant positive aspects to this by sextile to natal Chiron challenged by a transit Saturn conjunction to Chiron that point to the fact that I can successfully negotiate this transit with effort and understanding, thinking here exactly of the “learning” energy associated with sextiles be it in natal, transit or progressed.
A difficult transit is managed by understanding it and looking for advice by house, aspect and sign in natal and progressed of relevance to the rest of the chart, particularly, of course, anything aspecting the difficult transit planet and particularly it´s position ruling position if not at home elsewhere in the chart – for me, that is the third house of Scorpio with Neptune and Pluto itself in the 12th in Virgo on the AC and the Moon in the 11th in Cancer. The Moon to note rules my 4th house of Sagittarius wherein lie in procession form the IC, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and finally the Sun at 25 degrees Sagittarius forming significantly a semi-sextile to Pluto and the progressed Mars & Venus. What I have is not only a death and transformation of deep emotion, early childhood and past life karma, but a complete death and transformation of self at every level of being.
It is an agony from the time I wake in the morning until the time I fall asleep at night and even my dreams are haunted by it. I choose to stop smoking pot before the heat of this transit hit me exactly so that I can face it sober and head on seeing that this is one of the seminal periods of my entire life and knowing that the regular use of cannabis inhibits memory of dreams. Just the other night, I woke with a strong memory of an Astrology session with a woman master astrology and at the end of it, just as I woke, I recalled the exact words and of what exactly she was addressing in my chart. She said, “so bottom line, David, you have until the age of 64 to become stable – a stable home, stable relationship, stable emotional. Mental and most importantly physical body. If you are not stable by then, frankly you are majorly fucked.” I thought a lot of the ongoing Saturn transit in my 6th house conjunct now to Chiron and vaguely recalled that in the dream, this was the last area she was directly addressing before I woke with this beautiful and concise warning. I think that overall I am handling it fairly well and no little thanks to astrology.
I feel the darkness around me it is almost palpable just as I feel the veil to the other side now this visceral feeling like something I rest my the palm of my hand upon and feel. There is at once a frankly terrifying element to it like nothing I have ever dealt with and my life has not been an easy one but it has been a life lived in real, dedicated and prolong shadow work so I feel now well prepared to deal with this darkness that is Pluto itself now surrounding me, no bones about it, no getting out of it not for the rest of this year and into 2023 and even into 2024 so I face this not only stone cold sober but realistically knowing that this war will not be a short one and that victory if it is to be seen, will not be seen for a long time and that I must sustain myself in this wholly and alone and that if and when the victory comes, it will not be met with victory parades but only seen by myself and my Guides and Angels and particularly my maternal Grandmother who is my Guardian Angel since the moment she transitioned in 1997 for Pluto to Moon is an intensely internal energy, take that to the bank.
Both Pluto and the Moon represent our Soul most directly of any of the energies in our chart, I feel. The picture accompanying this piece expresses well the sense of it at least for me with me standing in the lit center, call that the Moon, surrounded by this darkness, call that Pluto.
Comes to mind something that the mushroom entities told me back in 2007 when the cohabitated my mind for five months changing everything internally for me, for the better, “The only way out is through”. Surrounded in pure white light and protected by an army of angels, I move through this darkness managing my energy, the palpable fear and the painful throes of emotional death and rebirth. Lastly, and of more comfort to me than words could possibly convey, when I finally had the nerve to examine this transit in detail with the emphemeris kind of a New Year´s resolution thing, I discovered that the most dreaded date in all of it the exact opposition of Pluto to my natal Moon will be on July 4th 2022 and July 4th is the birthday of my Grandma Angel. When I saw that it made it real and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am in no way alone in this but am protected through it all by an army of angels.
No photo description available.
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment