Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Mexican Life vs My Mexican Expat Life

 


Crunch time for my new Youtube channel be firing it up probably tomorrow with an introduction and first video but I need a few minutes without rain here since the first video will be just a walk of the street near the apartment and then into the house - Aurora cleaned it from top to bottom when she heard that I am doing this hopefully today - and I will discuss a little about how we found it and details about the rent and cost for utilities and such that potential expats usually want to hear, I believe, as I show the living space.

But I note that there is this tug now that seems very symbolic of where I am at in life in general at the deepest levels. I know well now how the algorithm works with my other channel on the lip of 1000 subscribers and over a year of work on it that instead of My Mexican Life the name I love, I should use My Mexican Expat Life to trigger the algorithm to best promote this type of video channel but I do not like the work "Expat" though it is much used and even by myself because it is offensive to any countries that we choose to live in at least to many and I understand this dislike for it hints at the cultural imperialism inherent in moving to these countries with lower standards of livings and something that I have long wrestled with within myself wondering if it is even immoral to do so.
So the constant energy is of how much do I compromise my being and my values with those of the machine, herein well represented by these algorithms, if any, as I, the emerging Hermit now trying my level best to interact with this World? I think I have my answer for a strong Sagittarius moral integrity is everything as Jupiter, Zeus, is the arbiter of divine law and most of us are born with the true knowledge of right and wrong which is why also many of us choose to knock over the most sacred icons and ignore many of the laws of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment