Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Astrology Aspect Impact Assessment



Transit Pluto opposite natal Moon at same time transit Saturn conjuncts natal Chiron and as transit Neptune exactly square my natal Sun.
Reminds me of the old drinkin song, "give me one whisky, one scotch and beer", by George Thorogood only make it, an opposition, a conjunction and a square and that is a one, two ... three punch.

Astro Talk with Ultra Chill Self:
Hey Man how you been doin?
Wow crazy you ask been a trip -
Been trippin, have you, do tell?
O it´s out of control emotionally speaking not only is transit Pluto retrograde approaching direct opposition to my natal Moon in Cancer, that Moon is the ruler of my Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Sun all in the 4th House, if you can imagine -
Dude no way, I can´t eVeN imagine, like at all …
Not to mention, shit you not, Saturn transit conjunct my natal Chiron while exact this year with my progressed Sun in Aquarius at the anarchic 29 degree conjunct to progressed Chiron so if all that isn´t a collusion with, for better or worse, my Chiron would a crash in slow motion progress right now, as a matter of fact.
For real though, what the hell does all that mean like ball park it, man?
Well hell it´s just no where to run and no where to hide … from yourself, I mean, very most primarily, emotional self -
I am still not sure I understand exactly what you mean there just kind of a lot of words that do not for me equal a cohesive thought …

I know, right, exactly it. That´s just the set up, that is old hat now, been living with these transits so long it seems even if it really been forever having been herein on emotional time so it feels I am in an old argumentative marriage with those damn transits, no, the horror in the room, as it were, most Def oscillating BML racing back and forth across my 10th house opposing my Sagittarius stellium, back and forth, screaming like a Banshee just freaking out like that doors song about Morrison´s childhood story about coming up on a truck crash that happened just in from of them on a family vacation and as a little boy peering out at the flashing lights and seeing bodies then experiencing one of the dead souls of one of the Indians there who was in the process of freaking the fuck out went screaming through little Jimmy Morrison´s body … which explains a lot, come to think of it.
So it´s been a bit of a show, then, I mean to say the least!
Exactly it, man, been a bit a show is all, just a bit of a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment