Friday, June 17, 2022

Astrology Transit Aspect: Pluto transit Opposite Natal Moon



Pluto in Capricorn now at 28 degrees 6 minutes in retrograde heading for an exact opposition to my natal Moon in Cancer on July 4th that 2nd retrograde hit that is often thought to be the hardest but Pluto one thing always to keep in mind is that it is long, long energy that comes from miles away and is sure to stay well past its welcome.
It may be wrong who can tell with transit Neptune exact square to the minute just today into tonight to my natal Sun, I feel like this musky, dark stench of Pluto permeates my soul, a heaviness of low light basement dive bars with old, leather and wood furniture and this faint but persistent blend of piss mixed with cigar and cigarettte smoke. Thing is, I never occasioned bars save when I drove a cab in college and had to go into them to pluck a drunken customer out.
Was just sitting running a piece of ice over razor burn on my neck and the slicing motion actually painful moving to ice deliberately slowly and of course I feel something some weird deja vu all over again but cannot say for sure perhaps only the mindless reflexes of seeing on The TV so many instances of people getting their throats cut. But either way, I took note, this is some Pluto opposite Moon shit right here LOL}
I do not stop the motion and close my eyes to feel my way into this what past life decapitation maybe?
... as if I am swoon falling into the arms of Pluto, so it feels ...

No comments:

Post a Comment