Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Uvalde Texas Shooting May 27th 2022 11:33AM

 The Last School Shooting

I try to stay away from these shootings in America but this last one and what is coming out is just over the top showing that America really and truly is Rome right now in the very process of collapse noting that Rome fell during it´s Pluto Return characterized by moral decay and apathy driving their outward demise.
Beyond the details O soo well beaten to death in the controlled media breaking down by the obligatory party lines, if men heavily armed at that, cannot get it up in themselves to disobey an order of any kind and protect children, little children, then all hope is lost, we are beaten. I just cannot imagine this scene and what is demonstrates is that the USA is rotten to its very core.
I am nothing but hopeful by nature and an eternal optimism but America has literally beaten that out of me over six decades of life. You peel back the rotten layers of the onion hoping that at the center there is some healthy piece that can be of some use but with this school shooting here, I see that the very core of the onion is rotten.
Prepare for collapse and at this point I struggle with a part of me that feels that we all deserve it. May God have mercy on us all.
May be an image of standing and text
Linda Shrieves Jackson
1 Comment
1 Share

No comments:

Post a Comment